Monday, April 29, 2013

The State Of Dreaming


**Millions of girls float on their one quote
Living on their last hope, on their last hope
I live my life inside a dream
Only waking when I sleep
 I would sell my sorry soul, if I could have it all
... My life is a play **

Hello sweethearts,
Spring is here. I can feel the energy flowing in me (while I'm not tired though). Love the fact that now when we have more sun people are more happier and warmer as well... and all the couples has came out of their caves. Sweeeet!

Lets close our eyes for a sec. Lets pretend we are butterflies. Pretty little butterflies with different colors... yellow, green, blue, white, brown, purple etc. Flying from flower to flower and gathering farina. Big bright sun will keep us warm and we can feel the warm summer air.  And then suddenly we will get stuck in spider web and this freaky octopus creature will eat us..... Now it's time to return to normal life again (if you have any) and get your ass back to business. Cheers :)


Love You,
Susie
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment