Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everybody has a private world. Where they can be alone... (Eminem - Beautiful)

First of all I discovered today this (in my opinion) really awesome Danish band Volbeat. So my todays mood raiser is going to be Lola Montez ;)



So... I have this weird feeling. Like I'm stuck somewhere. But I don't know why I am feeling like that atm. Yes, we all know by now that I'm not exactly in a position that I would have loved to be after moving to Fin... Lost. Boring.

Well if I can't find words then everyone else can so that's my escape for today - lyrics from songs. Most of them are from Eminem songs. Oh wait..... all of them are. Such a rebel I am *wink*wink.

||I don't know how or why or when I ended up this position I'm in. I'm starting to feel distant again|| I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor. Everything's so tense and gloom|| I'm hunched over, emotion just flows over, these cold shoulders are both frozen, you don't know me|| Snap, back to reality, oh, there goes gravity|| You better lose yourself in the music|| Kick your shoes off, let your hair down|| Step by step, heart to heart, left right left... (( Beautiful; Apologies; Lose yourself; Like Toy Soldiers; Berzerk))


And now when I finished typing the blog and don't have anything to add I feel like little rabbit who could hop around and just be cute. Yah, pretty cool.


Ps. I am not at all that miserable or depressed as this post might seem o.O
Xo
Susie





No comments:

Post a Comment